Weddings

Unique and personalized flower design for your wedding.

Receptions and Parties

Beautiful arrangements for your next event.

Special Events

Graduations, birthdays, and life’s special moments.

Delivery and Set Up

Custom Floral Designs

Personal Consultations

Read all of our wedding reviews on our Flowers by Lori Ann Storefront at Wwlogo 83x19

Let me help you with your floral needs…

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life! As you plan and choose the various vendors to help make your day special, make sure you are comfortable with the various professionals you ask to make your day as flawless as possible.

Flowers are a significant part of your day. Your photographs will capture your wedding day memories for a lifetime! Keep in mind that your flowers are in most of your photos that day. Find a florist who has been recommended to you or has certification and experience behind their name. Meet with the floral designer and share your ideas and see if you feel comfortable with the florist to fulfill your vision.

Wedding flowers costs depends on so many variables such as: types of flowers, type of bouquet design, size of bouquet, number of wedding party, number of personal flowers, ceremony flowers and reception flowers. Statistics show that most brides spend approximately 10% or more of their total wedding budget on flowers. This can vary depending on your priorities. As a good rule of thumb, we suggest your regular floral budget account for 10-15% of your overall wedding budget. If you are looking for that Pinterest-worthy, magazine quality or lush and abundant designs, we would suggest allocating 20-25% of your total wedding budget. Remember, IT’S YOUR DAY and the day should reflect your taste and style.

Wedding flowers minimum order: $1,000

Contact Information


If you need immediate assistance, please call me directly.
Phone: 610-745-3107
Email: Flowersbyloriann@gmail.com
Business hours:
Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Service Areas include: Chester County, Delaware County, and some Montgomery County areas